Palestinian Authors

Share your news or events here.
أرسل أي أخبار أو أحداث تتعلق بك أو تهم أعضاء الموقع

Moderators: nihadsirees, Jihan, sahartawfiq, weamnamou

Palestinian Authors

Postby editor » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:58 am

Dear Friends
If you or someone you know are a palestinian author and are interested in publishing your work in this magazine, kindly contact Ms. Olivia Kate Cerrone directly.

Message from Olivia Cerrone:
“I am reaching out to you regarding a special call for Palestinian authors to appear in a special issue of Consequence Magazine: an international journal focused on the culture of war. The website for the journal is here: http://www.consequencemagazine.org/ I serve as an assistant editor for the journal, where I work closely with authors on the development of pieces for the magazine. We are doing a special issue on the Middle East for our next issue and we wish to spotlight Palestinian authors. The stories of Palestinians are vital and need to be shared with the world, as you already know. We deeply the amazing work you do for Palestine. We publish poetry, fiction and personal essays in English. Please help spread the word of this opportunity! Feel free to share my email address for all those interested. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. Please feel free to contact me at Olivia.Cerrone@gmail.com My phone number is: 00-1-978 979 8949 Thank you again. Best, Olivia Kate Cerrone “
editor

Return to Announcements - أخبار